A SUSPECTED serial flasher is on the loose on the Costa del Sol.
A Manilva resident had to call police yesterday morning after a man pleasured himself while staring at her.
The resident, who has chosen to remain anonymous, looked over her balcony in Sabinillas to see what she thought was a man urinating.
“A minute or so later I looked to see whether he had gone and there he was, staring me straight in the face with his penis out giving it a good tug!” she said.
“I moved away from the balcony wall in shock. There’s no mistaking it, I saw him in all his glory in plain sight as he was just below my 1st floor balcony. He made full eye contact with me and carried on with no inhibitions.”
She said she called the chief of police who informed her that this was not the first time such a complaint in the area had been made and that a team of officers had been sent out to look for the individual.
He also said that in his experience this kind of person is ‘highly unlikely to pose a direct threat’ as he likely enjoys doing such things ‘from a distance’.
A Facebook post by the victim has unearthed other possible episodes, with residents commenting that he is well known in the area as a man with mental illness.
One user wrote: “I have seen the same man doing the same thing next to the Chinese shop over the road from Lidl.”
Another worryingly said: “He hangs around near the hotel in Duquesa and stares at the kids getting off the bus, he got completely naked once and took clothes out of the bin and put them on.
“We told the police but they moved him on, but a few weeks later he was back waiting for the kids bus.”
Another questioned why the police described him as unthreatening: “Got to love the police, ‘he won’t be a threat’, he is a threat he exposes himself and does dirty acts!”
The man is described as a tanned and in his mid to late 30s, of stocky build with a round face and an average to fairly tall height.
He was wearing a navy blue and white tracksuit and a baseball cap and has short hair.
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13