RONDA PROPERTIES is the creation of its owners Thorwald Bodensiek and Irene Cox-Ortiz, a husband and wife team previously based in the UK.
The real estate agency was established in 2006 and specialises in inland property with an extensive portfolio of white village and country houses, equestrian fincas, vineyards, Spanish cortijos, lifestyle and character properties, renovation projects and large farmhouses.
A forward thinking, contemporary estate agency, Ronda Properties takes pride in its personal service and professional practice with a track record of successful sales.
Their portfolio of clients include expats, Spanish, Scandinavians, central Europeans and overseas investors.
The natural setting of Ronda is quite stunning surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges of the Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de Las Nieves and the beautiful Genal Valley. It benefits from clean air, a quiet and traditional environment and offers a good standard of living with easy access to the Costa del Sol, main cities and international airports.
Whether you are looking for a small village house, finca or a large country estate Thorwald and Irene offer an extensive knowledge of the local area and property market, and aim to meet your wishes on both a personal and a professional level.
Their aim is to make buying a property in rural Andalucia a pleasant experience and to help you find the right property at the right price.
The web site features only a selection of the properties listed in their portfolio and they have a wide range of inland properties that could suit your criteria.
Spanish, English and French are spoken.
For more information call 952 18 7313 or visit www.rondaproperties.com
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58