RONDA PROPERTIES is the creation of its owners Thorwald Bodensiek and Irene Cox-Ortiz, a husband and wife team previously based in the UK.
The real estate agency was established in 2006 and specialises in inland property with an extensive portfolio of white village and country houses, equestrian fincas, vineyards, Spanish cortijos, lifestyle and character properties, renovation projects and large farmhouses.
A forward thinking, contemporary estate agency, Ronda Properties takes pride in its personal service and professional practice with a track record of successful sales.
Their portfolio of clients include expats, Spanish, Scandinavians, central Europeans and overseas investors.
The natural setting of Ronda is quite stunning surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges of the Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de Las Nieves and the beautiful Genal Valley. It benefits from clean air, a quiet and traditional environment and offers a good standard of living with easy access to the Costa del Sol, main cities and international airports.
Whether you are looking for a small village house, finca or a large country estate Thorwald and Irene offer an extensive knowledge of the local area and property market, and aim to meet your wishes on both a personal and a professional level.
Their aim is to make buying a property in rural Andalucia a pleasant experience and to help you find the right property at the right price.
The web site features only a selection of the properties listed in their portfolio and they have a wide range of inland properties that could suit your criteria.
Spanish, English and French are spoken.
For more information call 952 18 7313 or visit www.rondaproperties.com
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- WATCH: Brazen group of men run from boat carrying ‘suspicious’ packages on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 6 May, 2019 @ 20:17
- The Best Casinos in Spain - 6 May, 2019 @ 10:35