RONDA PROPERTIES is the creation of its owners Thorwald Bodensiek and Irene Cox-Ortiz, a husband and wife team previously based in the UK.
The real estate agency was established in 2006 and specialises in inland property with an extensive portfolio of white village and country houses, equestrian fincas, vineyards, Spanish cortijos, lifestyle and character properties, renovation projects and large farmhouses.
A forward thinking, contemporary estate agency, Ronda Properties takes pride in its personal service and professional practice with a track record of successful sales.
Their portfolio of clients include expats, Spanish, Scandinavians, central Europeans and overseas investors.
The natural setting of Ronda is quite stunning surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges of the Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de Las Nieves and the beautiful Genal Valley. It benefits from clean air, a quiet and traditional environment and offers a good standard of living with easy access to the Costa del Sol, main cities and international airports.
Whether you are looking for a small village house, finca or a large country estate Thorwald and Irene offer an extensive knowledge of the local area and property market, and aim to meet your wishes on both a personal and a professional level.
Their aim is to make buying a property in rural Andalucia a pleasant experience and to help you find the right property at the right price.
The web site features only a selection of the properties listed in their portfolio and they have a wide range of inland properties that could suit your criteria.
Spanish, English and French are spoken.
For more information call 952 18 7313 or visit www.rondaproperties.com
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16