CENTURY 21 has a new director at the helm, but its core principles remain rock steady.
Luisandro Moreno has been appointed as the company’s new director, overseeing Gibraltar’s arm of the world’s largest residential real estate agency.
Prior to taking on this role, he was Century 21’s lead sales negotiator for the past decade.
Luisandro will continue to partner with clients who can leverage his knowledge and expertise of the local market while also committing to successfully growing Century 21’s business in Gibraltar.
With a second office opening at Ocean Village before Christmas and a new website redesigned to showcase Century 21’s global property portfolio while also introducing online client portals, Gibraltarian Luisandro is looking to the future.
Our clients remain the focus of our business.
Luisandro said: “Winning the trust and respect of clients and conducting business in an ethical and professional manner helping to maintain and build upon brand awareness.
“Reputation in Gibraltar is crucial and I think that’s the key to Century 21’s success over the years.
“New developments in Ocean Spa Plaza, Imperial Ocean Plaza, Quay 29 and Midtown have been a huge success and are all high in demand.”
He added: “We invite new developers to talk to us at Century 21; we are constantly looking for new ventures and can advise clients the best way forward to become a property developer whatever the size of the project.
“Additionally, Brexit has proven to boost local sales as we’re seeing an increasing number of Europeans looking to invest in Gibraltar due to the depreciation of the pound.
“We are now looking at moving into facilities management and commercial ventures in Gibraltar, with Century 21’s U.K arm already providing maintenance for 3,000 apartments.
“There is a new dimension we want to bring to the company and take advantage of the experience we have from our UK offices.
“It’s an exciting time for all at Century 21 Gibraltar, we’re expanding with the intent to make our business more accessible locally and internationally building on our success while continuing to provide the highest standard of service to our clients.
“I’m looking forward to this new challenge and the impact Century 21 will have in the property market”.
CENTURY 21 GIBRALTAR – OPENING DOORS TO THE WORLD
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00