THE Game of Thrones cast dug a little deeper during filming in Sevilla to treat their loyal fans to pizza.
Some 50 followers of the blockbuster series had staked out the stars’ hotel and filming locations, which included Las Atarazanas Royal Dockyards and the Roman ruins of Italica.
To thank their fans for not interrupting filming, the actors delivered 10 boxes of pizza to the crowd waiting outside their hotel, on the principal that zero out-takes merit a hearty take-out.
Nathalie Emmanuel, who plays freed slave interpreter Missandei, posted a picture on her Twitter account with the caption:
“We’ve had some dedicated fans outside our hotel in Seville every day! It was fun meeting some of you last night! Hope you enjoyed the pizza!”
The seventh season of the show will premiere in summer 2017.
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19