STRANGE cloud formations in Cadiz have fuelled claims that UFOs conceal themselves when visiting Earth.
Despite the satisfactory scientific explanation that the formations are what are known as lenticular clouds, which usually warn of storms, die-hard ‘ufologists’ believe they are in fact masking alien visits.
Editor of ufosightingsdaily.com Scott Waring said some flying saucers can produce a cloud-like substance around them so they can hide themselves while watching us on planet Earth.
Lenticular clouds have been behind alleged UFO sightings around the world, from Indonesia to Florida.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00