The second ever Filmmaker International Film Festival finale will celebrate the best upcoming directors and actors of independent films at the Teatro Goya from 7pm.
Eight hundred features, shorts, documentaries and clips submitted from 88 different countries will bid for prizes in 23 categories.
The event is being hosted by MakingNoizeFilms, who are working with Marbella’s Department of Culture.
Marbella actress and filmmaker Mari Cielo Pajare will present the awards, along with the Councillor Gema Midón.
Cinephiles will be able to watch some of the shortlisted films at the cinema today, between 9am and 3pm.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09