CHRISTMAS has come early for people in need, thanks to supermarket shoppers.
Customers of Overseas Iceland Puerto Banus have donated over 2,500 presents to orphans, sick children, those in poverty and the elderly on the Costa del Sol.
Candy canes, biscuit selection boxes and chocolate are just some of the treats that were donated for recipients to unwrap over the Christmas period.
Store Manager, Rob Harley said “It is absolutely astonishing the support our clients have given these charities over the last few weeks.
“We never cease to be amazed at the generosity they show different causes year after year, but this one is something special.
“Every charity we have delivered the items to have been over the moon at what we have brought them and have assured us that it will bring a smile to many this Christmas.”
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57