CHRISTMAS has come early for people in need, thanks to supermarket shoppers.
Customers of Overseas Iceland Puerto Banus have donated over 2,500 presents to orphans, sick children, those in poverty and the elderly on the Costa del Sol.
Candy canes, biscuit selection boxes and chocolate are just some of the treats that were donated for recipients to unwrap over the Christmas period.
Store Manager, Rob Harley said “It is absolutely astonishing the support our clients have given these charities over the last few weeks.
“We never cease to be amazed at the generosity they show different causes year after year, but this one is something special.
“Every charity we have delivered the items to have been over the moon at what we have brought them and have assured us that it will bring a smile to many this Christmas.”
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23