NINETIES ravers The Prodigy will set the stage alight at a major Costa del Sol festival.
The party-mad Brits are the latest big name to be added to Weekend Beach Festival Torre del Mar, which will return from July 5 to 8 in 2017.
It is one of only a handful of new year dates so far announced for the veteran three piece, who released their sixth album The Day is My Enemy in 2015.
A total of 46 acts are now on the bill for the Axarquía region event, which last year brought together 90 top class national and international acts such as Wiz Khalifa and DJ Skrillex.
Other acts on next year’s line up so far include electronic producers Seth Troxler and Camo and Krooked and ska band Los Fabulosos Cadillacs.
Weekend tickets cost €40 or €55 with camping.
Visit the festival website at www.weekendbeach.es
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09