Dubbed Caleido, the 36-storey building will cost €84 million to complete, and will house a university campus for the Instituto de Empresa, a Quiron medical clinic and a shopping mall.
It is expected to create 1,559 jobs during its con
struction and another 3,992 once it opens.
The Paseo de la Castellana is one of the longest and widest avenues in Madrid and is home to many business, banking and financial buildings.
It is one of the longest and widest avenues in the capital and features many of the most important embassies.
- Italian dynamo – one of the most-established chefs in Pollensa - 15 Jun, 2018 @ 18:10
- Estepona boasts two of the Costa del Golf’s founding courses, and a whole lot more - 4 May, 2018 @ 18:21
- Oh La La La Cala – Joffrey Charles is the true Gallic star of the coast - 8 Apr, 2018 @ 17:12
- Sherry House in Mijas has one of the biggest collection of sherries in the world - 7 Apr, 2018 @ 20:01
- Taste on a high – Mijas is fast developing a vibrant and exciting restaurant scene - 5 Apr, 2018 @ 19:47
- It’s been happy days since Guillermo Morillas opened his agency, Target Estates, in Mijas Pueblo - 4 Apr, 2018 @ 21:22
- Secret of success – the key restaurateurs of Mijas Pueblo - 3 Apr, 2018 @ 19:18
- Two Spanish sides to face English teams in the Champions League - 4 Jan, 2018 @ 16:56
- The three best casinos in Madrid - 4 Jan, 2018 @ 16:08
- You Could Win $690 Million in American Lottery Prizes This Weekend - 29 Dec, 2017 @ 13:30