A SECURITY expert has urged Brits not to be put off going to Spain for fear of terror attacks.
This comes after a Spanish government report warned of an increased threat from ISIS.
Security expert Will Geddes appeared on ITV’s This Morning and TalkRadio to talk about the report.
He told TalkRadio that British tourists shouldn’t let terrorism scupper their holiday plans.
“We can’t allow the terrorists to win,” he said.
Geddes pointed out that the terror threat is alarmingly high all over Europe, including in the UK.
“Walking into central London, or Manchester or Birmingham, or any other major city in the UK, presents its own risks” he said.
Geddes is a ‘security specialist’ and CEO of ICP Group and TacticsON.
The UK and Spain are both at level four out of five of anti-terror alert.
- Green gold: Discovering the origins of avocados - 29 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Spain slammed by European Commission for inequality levels - 9 Mar, 2017 @ 14:30
- International Women’s Day: Women’s rights in Spain - 8 Mar, 2017 @ 09:00
- Marbella Town Hall creates 500 temporary jobs in bid to cut unemployment - 7 Mar, 2017 @ 14:50
- Malaga scientists in finals of Google contest to grow seeds on the moon - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 19:00
- 1000km/h ‘flying’ train designed by Valencia students - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 15:10
- Which animals are most at risk of extinction in Spain? - 5 Mar, 2017 @ 21:00
- Read the TripAdvisor reviews of 12 tourists who were not impressed by Andalucia - 4 Mar, 2017 @ 11:00
- Gay traffic lights introduced in Cadiz town - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Virtually all fossil fuel in Spain imported from abroad - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 17:00