Called Abastos & Viandas, the market on calle Ricardo Soriano boasts 14 different specialties.
They include Sushi, Iberian ham, fish, seafood, fruits and vegetables, meats, wines, preserves, cheeses and a gluten-free products.
The market will be open from Sunday to Thursdays between 12:00 and 00:00 and on Friday and Saturdays until one o’clock in the morning.
The project, led and promoted by entrepreneurs Francisco Gómez Palma and Begoña Castillo, has cost more than €500,000 and hopes to energize one of the main areas of Marbella centre.
There are three doors that give access to the market, from the Avenida Av. De Ricardo Soriano, from Padre Joaquín Belón Street and the opening to Calle Alonso de Bazán.
There is also a cafe that will serve breakfast.
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49