A Place in the Sun presenter Jasmine Harman told the Olive Press she believes demand will continue despite the invoking of Article 50 expected this week.
“If anything we are seeing people moving a bit quicker to get things sorted out as they see the timescale changing,” she said while filming a show on the Costa del Sol this month.
“The conditions haven’t changed and it is still great value here,” she added. “I love it out here.”
Harman, 42, who has been with the show since 2004, was showing retired couple Steve and Janis Pidgeon, both 66, around the Manilva/Casares area.
A former expat herself, she is a huge critic of Brexit, insisting that it makes ‘no sense’ at all to the UK.
The qualified fitness instructor – who lived on the Algarve for four years, working in a health resort – continued: “I literally don’t know anybody who voted to leave. Oh, apart from my father-in-law.
“It is a terrible decision, one of the worst the UK has ever made.”
She continued: “I really hope it doesn’t have an impact on young British people living and working in Europe.
“I had the excellent opportunity of working in Portugal for four years and I would hate to see my own kids not having the same chance.”
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25