COMEDY duo Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan are back with their hit show The Trip and Andalucia is one of their ports of call.
After touring the foodie delights of Italy and northern England, the pair with a penchant for impressions have filmed across Spain to check out its gastronomical hotspots.
The series will include a trip to Malaga, where we exclusively revealed last year that the comics had filmed in the Refectorium restaurant.
For the third course of their TV comedy, they are set to visit Andalucia, as well as the Basque Region, Cantabria, Aragon, Rioja and Castile La Mancha, although exact locations are being kept under wraps by producers.
The six-part series will feature the duo’s alter-egos bickering in Spanish bodegas and tittering over tapas as they sample the country’s finest food (including manchego cheese and jamon, no doubt).
“Having thought long and hard about yet another sojourn into culinary distractions and middle age, I have reluctantly agreed to Eviva Espana,” Coogan revealed last year.
The last series in Italy aired on BBC Two more than three years ago, but Sky have now snapped up the popular show following huge demand for another series.
The series will be aired on Sky Atlantic from April 6.
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20
- Endangered rhino, lion, hippo and tigers part of more than 200 species found at illegal taxidermist in Spain - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26