A thrillseeker was left gobsmacked after a gory collision with a pigeon on Europe’s fastest rollercoaster.
The man was struck in the face on the face by the bird on the opening day of Ferrari Land, PortAventura, last week.
It then became stuck underneath his chin, and the distressed rider had to pull it off.
This was while the rollercoaster, Red Force ride, was soaring through the air at 180 km per hour.
The man was left with specks of blood on his face and feathers in his mouth.
As the ride ended he shouted to passengers behind him “I was hit in the face by a pigeon!”
It’s not yet known whether the pigeon survived.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00