A thrillseeker was left gobsmacked after a gory collision with a pigeon on Europe’s fastest rollercoaster.
The man was struck in the face on the face by the bird on the opening day of Ferrari Land, PortAventura, last week.
It then became stuck underneath his chin, and the distressed rider had to pull it off.
This was while the rollercoaster, Red Force ride, was soaring through the air at 180 km per hour.
The man was left with specks of blood on his face and feathers in his mouth.
As the ride ended he shouted to passengers behind him “I was hit in the face by a pigeon!”
It’s not yet known whether the pigeon survived.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14