A thrillseeker was left gobsmacked after a gory collision with a pigeon on Europe’s fastest rollercoaster.
The man was struck in the face on the face by the bird on the opening day of Ferrari Land, PortAventura, last week.
It then became stuck underneath his chin, and the distressed rider had to pull it off.
This was while the rollercoaster, Red Force ride, was soaring through the air at 180 km per hour.
The man was left with specks of blood on his face and feathers in his mouth.
As the ride ended he shouted to passengers behind him “I was hit in the face by a pigeon!”
It’s not yet known whether the pigeon survived.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58