A HOST of the world’s finest Michelin-starred chefs have descended on Marbella for the annual A Cuatros Manos foodie extravaganza.
The event at the luxury Puente Romano Hotel Resort & Spa paid tribute to Nobu’s head chef and founder Nobuyuki Matsuhisau.
It comes after the resort announced it would soon become home to the brand’s first ever restaurant in Spain.
Spanish Masterchef presenters Jordi Cruz and Pepe Rodriguez joined a host of leading chefs to pay tribute to Matsuhisau with Nobu and Japanese-inspired dishes.
The Nobu restaurant will open on the resort next month, with Nobu Hotel Marbella expected to follow in the spring of 2018.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18