A HOST of the world’s finest Michelin-starred chefs have descended on Marbella for the annual A Cuatros Manos foodie extravaganza.
The event at the luxury Puente Romano Hotel Resort & Spa paid tribute to Nobu’s head chef and founder Nobuyuki Matsuhisau.
It comes after the resort announced it would soon become home to the brand’s first ever restaurant in Spain.
Spanish Masterchef presenters Jordi Cruz and Pepe Rodriguez joined a host of leading chefs to pay tribute to Matsuhisau with Nobu and Japanese-inspired dishes.
The Nobu restaurant will open on the resort next month, with Nobu Hotel Marbella expected to follow in the spring of 2018.
- British boy, 5, who drowned near Spain’s Costa del Sol was visiting expat granddad - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:48
- REVEALED: Spain to have ‘warmer than average’ summer with Costa del Sol among hottest areas - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 13:26
- ‘WE’RE BEING POISONED’: Video of ship billowing black fumes ‘onto people’s homes’ outrages Gibraltar residents - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 11:43
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38