A FAMILY of globe-trotting Argentine adventurers rolled into Malaga-17 years into what was supposed to be a six month tour.
Herman and Candelaria Zapp have been on the road since January 25 2000 in their hard-wearing 1928 Graham-Piage car, which now also carries their four home-schooled children.
The fun-loving family stayed with friends in nearby Coin before going to see the city’s car museum (Museo Automovílistico).
Malaga is the latest pin point on the map of the family, who have visited 70 countries since the start of their never-ending road trip.
They have managed to stay on the road thanks to Candelaria, who creates and sells paintings as they go.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09