EVA Longoria has denied any participation in the opening of a Marbella chiringuito.
There had been speculation that the Desperate Housewives actress had invested in the upcoming Playa Padre bar.
However it is a venture that her friend Maria Bravo is pursuing with partner Nicolás Escanez Galeras and Albert Beniflah Lallouz, who owns several restaurants in Marbella.
Bravo, creator of the philanthropic Global Gift Foundation, explained that as a friend of hers, Longoria will of course visit the bar, but she is not part of the business.
It’s been reported that the bar will have Balinese beds, live music and bottles of French champagne, but no pool due to restrictions with the law.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33