A BRITISH woman is pleading for Mallorcans who might know her twin brother’s alleged killer to come forward.
Shirley Rice’s brother, David ‘Noddy’ Rice, was shot nine times while sitting in his car at South Shields’ Marsden Grotto near the UK’s Newcastle in May 2006.
Police believe Allan Foster fired the fatal shots before fleeing to Spain, where to this day he has not been traced.
He is known to use the alias Shaun Michael Wilkinson and remains one of the UK’s most wanted fugitives.
Noddy, 42, and Foster, were friends before the execution-style killing, leading many to believe the murder was due to a drugs debt or criminal vendetta.
But Shirley, 52, insists it was a petty argument that got way out of hand.
“Everyone thinks Noddy was killed because of a drugs debt,” she said. “But I think it was over something trivial. I sometimes think that if Noddy had been murdered over drugs or money I would still be devastated, but maybe I would have thought that that was the life he chose. But to think it was over something petty is just heart-breaking.”
She added: “My brother was an absolute character, he was very loving and was always cracking jokes – that’s what I miss most about him, his sense of humour. He used to phone me three or four times every day, we were very close.
“Everyday I think about where he (Foster) is. Is he dead, is he alive? If anyone has any information please come forward and help our family get some closure.”
Allan Foster – who has known links to Mallorca and the Canary Islands – is described as being around 5ft 8ins, with a slim build and cropped black hair.
The National Crime Agency warn people not to approach him and ask anyone with information to call Crimestoppers in the UK on 0800 555 111.
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22