A BRITISH woman is pleading for Mallorcans who might know her twin brother’s alleged killer to come forward.
Shirley Rice’s brother, David ‘Noddy’ Rice, was shot nine times while sitting in his car at South Shields’ Marsden Grotto near the UK’s Newcastle in May 2006.
Police believe Allan Foster fired the fatal shots before fleeing to Spain, where to this day he has not been traced.
He is known to use the alias Shaun Michael Wilkinson and remains one of the UK’s most wanted fugitives.
Noddy, 42, and Foster, were friends before the execution-style killing, leading many to believe the murder was due to a drugs debt or criminal vendetta.
But Shirley, 52, insists it was a petty argument that got way out of hand.
“Everyone thinks Noddy was killed because of a drugs debt,” she said. “But I think it was over something trivial. I sometimes think that if Noddy had been murdered over drugs or money I would still be devastated, but maybe I would have thought that that was the life he chose. But to think it was over something petty is just heart-breaking.”
She added: “My brother was an absolute character, he was very loving and was always cracking jokes – that’s what I miss most about him, his sense of humour. He used to phone me three or four times every day, we were very close.
“Everyday I think about where he (Foster) is. Is he dead, is he alive? If anyone has any information please come forward and help our family get some closure.”
Allan Foster – who has known links to Mallorca and the Canary Islands – is described as being around 5ft 8ins, with a slim build and cropped black hair.
The National Crime Agency warn people not to approach him and ask anyone with information to call Crimestoppers in the UK on 0800 555 111.
- IN PICS: Luxury lifestyle of Marbella expat couple accused of cocaine trafficking and money laundering as court orders €4 million seizure of assets - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Dead blue whale found floating in Marbella - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 10:39
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43