SPRING is shaping up to be a bumper month for Spain’s Jon Rahm.
The talented 22-year-old flew into fourth place in the US Wells Fargo Championship in North Carolina, the latest tournament in the PGA Tour.
It is great news for the world number 13, who was brought up in the Pais Vasco and only turned professional last year.
But there will be no time to celebrate for Rahm, who has already begun the Players Championship in Florida and will take part in the Dean and Deluca Invitational from May 25.
He will tee off in the Memorial Tournament on June 1 before the USGA US Open from June 15.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02