MALAGA is set to host the 21st World Transplant games next month.
The games see participants ranging from four years old to 80, all of whom have received successful organ transplants, compete in a number of events.
Running from June 25-July 2, sports include Athletics, Tennis, Swimming, and even Tenpin bowling.
The first competitive sporting event for transplant recipients took place in Portsmouth, England, in 1978, with 99 competitors from the UK, Europe, and USA.
The summer games take place every other year, with a winter games held in between.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02