A SUSPECTED fraudster has returned to the UK following an Olive Press expose.
The boss of Andalucia Glass and Steel, Vincent Ware, has allegedly returned to London, where he is working in the construction sector.
Ware – who advertised heavily in a rival newspaper – was forced to flee to the Kew area, where his father lives, after dozens of expats complained they had paid his company thousands of euros for work that was never finished.
Rudi Kaiser, 58, a former employee who blew the whistle on Ware, told the Olive Press that his ex-boss drove back last week after failing to find more work on the Costa del Sol.
“He knew that he was finished here,” said Kaiser. “He tried to set up shop again but people recognised him from the Olive Press story and felt uneasy going into business with him.”
He claimed that Ware had placed an advert in an English-speaking newspaper masquerading as another glass company.
“He had someone in tow who was fronting this for him and probably funding it as well,” explained Rudi, “But he was also hedging his bets as he was applying for jobs back in the UK.”
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49
- BREAKING: Police continue evacuation of British embassy after alleged bomb threat on Madrid skyscraper - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:14