RICHARD Armitage and Rhys Ifans have been spotted filming a hit US spy series in Ronda.
The British actors, who starred in the Hobbit and Notting Hill, have been seen in the picturesque mountain town alongside 100 actors and crew for the second series of hit TV series Berlin Station.
Armitage plays a CIA agent who is sent to the German capital to investigate a leak to a whistleblower, who is assisted by a veteran agent played by Rhys Ifans.
Ifans posted a moody picture of himself with other cast members on Twitter with the famous Ronda countryside in the background.
A member of pop band Super Furry Animals, Welshman Ifans has also starred in Kevin and Perry Go Large, Twin Town and Harry Potter.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02