Samantha shared the intimate pic on her Instagram account, writing: “Married for 21 years today!”
The couple are staying at the exclusive €270-a-night Alcuzcuz resort in Benahavis, on the Costa del Sol, which boasts a natural saltwater swimming pool and terraced gardens.
It offers the guests an opportunity to ‘disconnect from the outside world and spend unforgettable and restful days.’
The ex-Tory leader is a regular visitor to Spain, frequenting many a British favourite, including Ibiza and Mallorca in the Balearics.
He knows the Benahavis area well having stayed in nearby Ronda, at least twice over the last few decades.
A keen walker, he was photographed by an eagle eyed Olive Press reader after walking the celebrated Mr Henderson’s Railway route between Benaojan and Jimera de Libar.
The Hotel Gran Castillo in Playa Blanca had had its building permit quashed by the Canary Islands Supreme Court in 2007 after it breached the 1991 building plan.
But nearby San Bartolome, where he stayed in 2014, believes his publicised visit had an advertising value of more than €1.2 million.
- Marbella has never lost its charm – in fact it’s only getting better, writes Laurence Dollimore - 26 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35