A RUGBY club will host a summer boot camp to get kids into the game.
The Trocadero Marbella Rugby Club has partnered up with Max Sports Group to put on two weeks of sessions, which will be dedicated to helping young people aged eight to 18 improve their performance.
It is the latest initiative announced by the club, whose future is uncertain due to a tax dispute.
Starting on June 26 at the club’s ground on Avenida de los Cipreses, participants will learn new skills and take part in activities to improve their physical health.
Each week, which lasts from Monday to Friday from 9am to 3.30pm, costs €180.
Tickets can be booked by visiting www.maxsportsgroup.com
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02