DANNIELLA Westbrook will open her Costa del Sol strip club in the next few weeks.
The former Eastenders actress was spotted visiting the sight in Benalmadena yesterday.
The 43-year-old has taken over management of the 69 Lap Dance Lounge, and will offcially open the spot next month.
It comes after Westbrook, a recovering alcoholic, revealed that the club will be a joint venture with her son.
Speaking on UK TV chat show Loose Women, she said she was ‘better on the other side of the bar’ so she can use her people skills.
She added: “I’m not going to run it, I’m not going to be Peggy Mitchell. I’m still going to work and act but it’s an investment for me and my son. I’m not there every day.”
- Manhunt underway after young woman ‘held down and raped in the street’ by ex-boyfriend and pals in Spain’s Sevilla - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 16:49
- Another swimmer dies off beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 15:22
- British expat pensioner brutally murdered near Spain’s Costa del Sol wanted to move closer to pals in Estepona following husband’s death - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 14:10
- RED ALERT: Warnings across Spain as temperatures to surpass 40C TODAY before scorcher along Costa del Sol on Friday - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 13:22
- British expats in Spain would have ‘strong case’ to sue UK government in case of no-deal Brexit, MP warns - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 12:10
- IN PICS: Luxury lifestyle of Marbella expat couple accused of cocaine trafficking and money laundering as court orders €4 million seizure of assets - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Dead blue whale found floating in Marbella - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 10:39
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13