OSCAR-WINNING actor Morgan Freeman has been spotted partying in Mallorca…or has he.
A look alike of the Shawshank Redemption star called Norman caused a sensation when he strolled through Magaluf recently.
Holidaymakers stopped to have their photographs taken with the British tourist, with photographs of Norman going viral on social media.
“I heard through my cousin (his daughter) that he took everything in good spirit and just had a laugh with the people that were mistaking him for Morgan Freeman,” said his nephew, Louis Dorsett.
“He’s just normal and getting on with his life. He runs a great Caribbean food service that is very popular so he dedicates his time into that mostly.”
Last year, a Samuel L Jackson doppelganger caused hilarity and confusion while on holiday on the Costa Del Sol.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00