EUGENIE Bouchard looked ace in a cheeky swimsuit following her Mallorca Open appearance.
The 23-year-old Canadian tennis star flaunted her figure as she relaxed following her defeat to Italy’s Francesca Schiavone at the Santa Ponsa Tennis Club.
Bouchard was seen talking to boyfriend Jordan Caron, a Canadian ice hockey player, and cousin Mimi, who has been in Ibiza filming a new series of Made In Chelsea.in Ibiza.
Bouchard has been recovering from an injury sustained in the French Open.
She is currently ranked 59th in the world and reached the Wimbledon final in 2014.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00