GERMAN team Momo won their fourth race on day three of the Copa del Rey MAPFRE.
Momo, competing in the Maxi 72 fleet, overcame a broken spinnaker halyard to claim a hard-fought victory.
Just two points separates second-placed Cannonball and fourth-placed Bella Mente.
In the Club Swan class, Skorpios, coached by three-times-Olympian and European champion Ekaterina Skudina bagged their first-ever win.
Skudina said “Our skipper is very talented but has only done 30 hours on the water so far.
“So Daria was doing well steering, she is learning fast. She can feel the boat and is very concentrated. We learn fast.
“We started with the Swan 50 so to win today we are very, very happy.”
Meanwhile, King Felipe’s Aifos continues to hold the lead in the BMW ORC 1 class.
The Aifos crew lead by ten points, with King Felipe seeking to win the regatta his father, Juan Carlos, secured five times.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00