MICHAEL Bolton fans swooned as the legendary crooner jetted in for a Mallorca gig.
And one lucky Olive Press reader was in the crowd at Palma’s Son Fusteret.
Kelly Kasey-Smith won our competition for two tickets to see Bolton perform classics How Am I Supposed to Live Without You, How Can We Be Lovers and Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Day.
“The concert was great, with songs old and new and of, course, the classics,” said Kelly.
“A great atmosphere and his band was brilliant. I’ve only ever won one thing in my life before which was a Michael Bolton cassette twenty years ago!
So I was very surprised and happy to win concert tickets too. Thank you The Olive Press for giving me the opportunity to see him live!”
Bolton thrilled his Mallorca audience two days after performing in Marbella.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00