BRITISH TV viewers were left in stitches after a teenager got a Justin Bieber tattoo in Magaluf, followed by a call live on air from his mum.
Matthew Nolan, 18, got the song title ‘Despacito’ tattooed on his foot as the Good Morning Britain cameras filmed him.
Clearly slightly worse for wear, he told the TV crew, “How much have I had to drink tonight? I’ve had a couple of drinks… oh my goodness.”
But later, the Irish youngster got the shock of his life when his mum Geraldine rang up to give her verdict on his new ink.
“Matthew’s such a massive Justin Bieber fan anyway, so no surprises with his choice of tattoo”, she said.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00