NARCOS star Pedro Pascal has revealed that he once worked as a club dancer in Spain.
The 42-year-old Chilean spilled the beans while promoting his new lucrative fragrance deal with Solo Loewe in Madrid.
“I am in love with Spain,” the actor said, “I came here to do a study on the city for my anthropology course at the University of New York.
“I loved it so much that when I finished, I stayed two more months in Madrid, working, going out, going to parties.”
He went on to reveal how a chance encounter with a nightclub owner landed him one of his first gigs in the ‘entertainment’ world…as a dancer!
“I made many friends. I met a charming person named Dani Pannullo, a choreographer who created his own dance company two years later.
“He gave me work at his club, at his parties. It was in the House of Devotion, which was held every Thursday in Morocco nightclub.”
The hunk, who recently found fame as the sexually ambiguous Oberyn Martell on Game of Thrones, revealed that he even danced alongside the late Ronda-born designer David Delfin, who passed away from cancer this year.
“I did not take off my clothes, but I danced and wore silver hair,” he recalls, “I have some photos that would make you die (laughing), and I have photos with David dancing on the stage in the Morocco club.”
Pascal’s latest film, The Kingsman: The Golden Circle, is in cinemas now. Netflix is currently showing the second series of hit drama Narcos.
- Marbella has never lost its charm – in fact it’s only getting better, writes Laurence Dollimore - 26 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35