NARCOS star Pedro Pascal has revealed that he once worked as a club dancer in Spain.
The 42-year-old Chilean spilled the beans while promoting his new lucrative fragrance deal with Solo Loewe in Madrid.
“I am in love with Spain,” the actor said, “I came here to do a study on the city for my anthropology course at the University of New York.
“I loved it so much that when I finished, I stayed two more months in Madrid, working, going out, going to parties.”
He went on to reveal how a chance encounter with a nightclub owner landed him one of his first gigs in the ‘entertainment’ world…as a dancer!
“I made many friends. I met a charming person named Dani Pannullo, a choreographer who created his own dance company two years later.
“He gave me work at his club, at his parties. It was in the House of Devotion, which was held every Thursday in Morocco nightclub.”
The hunk, who recently found fame as the sexually ambiguous Oberyn Martell on Game of Thrones, revealed that he even danced alongside the late Ronda-born designer David Delfin, who passed away from cancer this year.
“I did not take off my clothes, but I danced and wore silver hair,” he recalls, “I have some photos that would make you die (laughing), and I have photos with David dancing on the stage in the Morocco club.”
Pascal’s latest film, The Kingsman: The Golden Circle, is in cinemas now. Netflix is currently showing the second series of hit drama Narcos.
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16