A BRITISH family are celebrating their Hostel’s sixth year of business in San Pedro de Alcantara.
Run by Gary, Karen, Richard and Michael Wynn, the Hostal Plaza is a hostel with a twist.
Most of the rooms have been individually painted by international artists.
“We love art and this is reflected throughout the hostel with many large murals,” the family told the Olive Press.
“We are an English family who started our Spanish adventure in 2011 when we opened Hostal Plaza San Pedro.
“We have Spanish speaking staff who help us welcome guests from around the world. We love art and are transforming the hostel one room and one wall at a time into a living art gallery.
There is also a roof terrace where guests can sun bathe, watch the sunset and meet other guests.
Hostal Plaza is in the center of San Pedro just three minutes walk from Plaza de la Iglesia and is surrounded by winding streets full of very good restaurants, tapa bars and little shops.
“Contact us for your visit to San Pedro de Alcantara, we would love to host your stay,” the family added.
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- One in every seven euros into Spain’s economy comes from tourism - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00
- There is more than just good fish restaurants in the seaside resort of Manilva - 7 Mar, 2019 @ 15:23