A BRITISH family are celebrating their Hostel’s sixth year of business in San Pedro de Alcantara.
Run by Gary, Karen, Richard and Michael Wynn, the Hostal Plaza is a hostel with a twist.
Most of the rooms have been individually painted by international artists.
“We love art and this is reflected throughout the hostel with many large murals,” the family told the Olive Press.
“We are an English family who started our Spanish adventure in 2011 when we opened Hostal Plaza San Pedro.
“We have Spanish speaking staff who help us welcome guests from around the world. We love art and are transforming the hostel one room and one wall at a time into a living art gallery.
There is also a roof terrace where guests can sun bathe, watch the sunset and meet other guests.
Hostal Plaza is in the center of San Pedro just three minutes walk from Plaza de la Iglesia and is surrounded by winding streets full of very good restaurants, tapa bars and little shops.
“Contact us for your visit to San Pedro de Alcantara, we would love to host your stay,” the family added.
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00