A BRITISH family are celebrating their Hostel’s sixth year of business in San Pedro de Alcantara.
Run by Gary, Karen, Richard and Michael Wynn, the Hostal Plaza is a hostel with a twist.
Most of the rooms have been individually painted by international artists.
“We love art and this is reflected throughout the hostel with many large murals,” the family told the Olive Press.
“We are an English family who started our Spanish adventure in 2011 when we opened Hostal Plaza San Pedro.
“We have Spanish speaking staff who help us welcome guests from around the world. We love art and are transforming the hostel one room and one wall at a time into a living art gallery.
There is also a roof terrace where guests can sun bathe, watch the sunset and meet other guests.
Hostal Plaza is in the center of San Pedro just three minutes walk from Plaza de la Iglesia and is surrounded by winding streets full of very good restaurants, tapa bars and little shops.
“Contact us for your visit to San Pedro de Alcantara, we would love to host your stay,” the family added.
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00