A DUTCHMAN has denied tricking a British woman he met in Spain into flying to Amsterdam for a ‘pull a pig’ joke.
Sophie Stevenson claims she was left ‘humiliated’ after being stood up at Amsterdam airport by Jesse Mateman, who sent her the message: “You were pigged, it was all a joke.”
But Jesse claims he would only have texted her that to describe how they had sex while in Spain.
The ‘Pull A Pig’ game involves a group of men going out and trying to pull the most unattractive girl. The ‘winner’ is the man who attracts the ‘ugliest’ one.
After denying any previous relationship with her, Jesse’s lawyer has now admitted the pair did have sex while they were in Barcelona.
The pair got close after being caught up in August’s terrorist attack and they had a brief one night stand.
He said: “If Mateman used the word pig in a text message to Stevenson – which he cannot remember – it could only have been sent during his stay in Spain and can only relate to the way in which they had sex.”
Appearing on ITV’s This Morning, Sophie questioned what she would gain from making the story up.
She said: “It’s embarrassing, it’s humiliating. The only reason I’ve spoken out about this is because I don’t want this to happen to other girls.”
Sophie claims they had been texting since Barcelona and had discussed a long term relationship before the cruel prank.
But Jesse is now saying he plans to sue Sophie for what he says are untrue claims.
It comes after he claims he and his family have received abuse and threats online after the story went viral.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31