A DUTCHMAN has denied tricking a British woman he met in Spain into flying to Amsterdam for a ‘pull a pig’ joke.
Sophie Stevenson claims she was left ‘humiliated’ after being stood up at Amsterdam airport by Jesse Mateman, who sent her the message: “You were pigged, it was all a joke.”
But Jesse claims he would only have texted her that to describe how they had sex while in Spain.
The ‘Pull A Pig’ game involves a group of men going out and trying to pull the most unattractive girl. The ‘winner’ is the man who attracts the ‘ugliest’ one.
After denying any previous relationship with her, Jesse’s lawyer has now admitted the pair did have sex while they were in Barcelona.
The pair got close after being caught up in August’s terrorist attack and they had a brief one night stand.
He said: “If Mateman used the word pig in a text message to Stevenson – which he cannot remember – it could only have been sent during his stay in Spain and can only relate to the way in which they had sex.”
Appearing on ITV’s This Morning, Sophie questioned what she would gain from making the story up.
She said: “It’s embarrassing, it’s humiliating. The only reason I’ve spoken out about this is because I don’t want this to happen to other girls.”
Sophie claims they had been texting since Barcelona and had discussed a long term relationship before the cruel prank.
But Jesse is now saying he plans to sue Sophie for what he says are untrue claims.
It comes after he claims he and his family have received abuse and threats online after the story went viral.
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19