But just 30 minutes west, you can get all of this for just €290,000.
In Sabinillas, in Manilva, this detached home comes with all the above and is just a few minutes walk from the beach.
It’s ideal for expats and locals alike, being just a stone’s throw away from the beach promenade filled with restaurants, bars and ice cream parlours.
Set on its own private plot, the house has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an ample kitchen with breakfast bar, air-conditioning/heating, a large roof terrace and a private driveway and carport.
Meanwhile, this 3 bedroom apartment on the La Noria IV beach front urbanisation is another Sabinillas bargain at just €185,000.
The apartment has 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and terrace with sea views, and is sold fully furnished and ready to move into.
It also comes complete with an underground parking and store room.
The La Noria IV urbanisation has well maintained , mature gardens, a beautiful swimming pool and children’s pool, 2 paddle tennis courts and a children’s play area with swings and slides.
It offers stunning mountainous views and is a just a few minutes walk from the beach and restaurant-packed promenade.
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19