But just 30 minutes west, you can get all of this for just €290,000.
In Sabinillas, in Manilva, this detached home comes with all the above and is just a few minutes walk from the beach.
It’s ideal for expats and locals alike, being just a stone’s throw away from the beach promenade filled with restaurants, bars and ice cream parlours.
Set on its own private plot, the house has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an ample kitchen with breakfast bar, air-conditioning/heating, a large roof terrace and a private driveway and carport.
Meanwhile, this 3 bedroom apartment on the La Noria IV beach front urbanisation is another Sabinillas bargain at just €185,000.
The apartment has 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and terrace with sea views, and is sold fully furnished and ready to move into.
It also comes complete with an underground parking and store room.
The La Noria IV urbanisation has well maintained , mature gardens, a beautiful swimming pool and children’s pool, 2 paddle tennis courts and a children’s play area with swings and slides.
It offers stunning mountainous views and is a just a few minutes walk from the beach and restaurant-packed promenade.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14