RAFAEL Nadal snapped a photo with his pilots before flying home to Spain this week.
It comes after the Mallorquin had to pull out of the ATP World Tour finals with a knee injury.
He posted a picture with his pilots in the cockpit of the Air Europe flight online.
He said: “Lucky to have met the pilots that will fly us back home after the holidays. Thanks #Aireuropa!”
The picture got more than 15,000 likes and led to some strange theories from Nadal-obsessed supporters.
The crux of their odds beliefs appeared to be the fact Nadal, a 16-time Grand Slam champion, was so talented he could fly the plane himself.
One wrote: “Hope you had a great holiday Rafa, safe home, so boring without tennis, it would not surprise me if you where able to fly the plane home again, as you can do anything and everything.”
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22