READERS have one final chance to bag a stunning mural that promises to revolutionise your home.
The winner of the Olive Press’ Christmas competition, will get one of the coast’s most innovative and inventive artists to paint a free mural at their home.
Tony Faulkner taught himself to paint and has crafted a metallic style that packs a punch for any art lover.
The 48-year-old, based in Manilva, trained his eye on portraits of Winston Churchill, James Dean, and Marilyn Monroe and has become a staple for expats who want their childhood heroes brought to life.
All you have to do to win of these timeless pieces is share this article on Facebook and the tag the Olive Press in the post and ‘like’ Tony’s Facebook page craftworks.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23