READERS have one final chance to bag a stunning mural that promises to revolutionise your home.
The winner of the Olive Press’ Christmas competition, will get one of the coast’s most innovative and inventive artists to paint a free mural at their home.
Tony Faulkner taught himself to paint and has crafted a metallic style that packs a punch for any art lover.
The 48-year-old, based in Manilva, trained his eye on portraits of Winston Churchill, James Dean, and Marilyn Monroe and has become a staple for expats who want their childhood heroes brought to life.
All you have to do to win of these timeless pieces is share this article on Facebook and the tag the Olive Press in the post and ‘like’ Tony’s Facebook page craftworks.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05