READERS have one final chance to bag a stunning mural that promises to revolutionise your home.
The winner of the Olive Press’ Christmas competition, will get one of the coast’s most innovative and inventive artists to paint a free mural at their home.
Tony Faulkner taught himself to paint and has crafted a metallic style that packs a punch for any art lover.
The 48-year-old, based in Manilva, trained his eye on portraits of Winston Churchill, James Dean, and Marilyn Monroe and has become a staple for expats who want their childhood heroes brought to life.
All you have to do to win of these timeless pieces is share this article on Facebook and the tag the Olive Press in the post and ‘like’ Tony’s Facebook page craftworks.
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00