SEVEN paedophiles have been detained by the Policia Nacional after sharing child pornography through video chat, including an 18-year-old boy from Granada.
Further arrests are not being ruled out, after an extensive network of contacts were found around Spain including Cadiz and Madrid.
The investigation started, after a tip off from the social media platform and information received from international channels.
One of the detainees is a minor who is also believed to have been sexually harassed by adults.
The three most active users arrested are from Badajoz, Salamanca and Madrid who had taken the time to individually label the pornography and segregated them into folders on their personal computers.
In a statement a man from Valladolid said that he has been sent the files ‘by mistake’, after downloading and distributing pornography of girls between five and ten.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00