A THREE-year-old has died after being hit by a car in Marbella.
The toddler was struck down in San Pedro de Alcantara, according to the 112 emergency service.
The tragic incident took place at 2pm yesterday on calle Norte in the Azalea Beach urbanisation.
Policia Local called for an ambulance but the toddler died before it was able to be taken to hospital.
- Three dead from ‘cold water shock’ as heatwave grips Europe and Spain - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 15:18
- Body of British expat dad pulled from submerged car in reservoir in Spain after he vanished three months ago - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 11:03
- Brazilian soldier from convoy of President Bolsonaro arrested for smuggling cocaine into Spain’s Sevilla after controversial leader vowed to crack down on drugs - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 12:41
- One hospitalised as roaring chemical plant fire in San Roque is brought under control - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 20:27
- Gibraltar says ‘no cause for concern’ as toxic smoke from San Roque chemical fire unlikely to affect British territory - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:55
- Firefighters near San Roque chemical fire warn of toxic smoke as Gibraltar government advises residents to CLOSE WINDOWS and doors - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:35
- WATCH: Homes evacuated as huge chemical fire ‘covers cars in ash’ and ‘turns sky dark’ near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:59
- IN VIDEOS: HUGE mushroom cloud of toxic black smoke as fire BLAZES at chemical plant near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:16
- BREAKING: Incident at San Roque oil refinery as flames and smoke billow from plant - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:54
- PLEASE SHARE: British teen launches last-ditch appeal to find dad who vanished from Spain’s Costa Blanca almost 10 years ago - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:34