A DESPARATE Brit is pleading for anyone in Spain who may have information on her missing sister to come forward.
Laura Michelle posted a plea on Facebook after her sister Sarah Louise disappeared during a holiday to Tenerife this week.
Laura, from Yorkshire, said her sister was partying with friends and chose to extend her stay before she disappeared.
Worryingly, her sister’s last known whereabouts as at an emergency centre.
Laura said: “After seeking help from the police, they have advised myself and my family to use the power of Facebook in the search for my Sister.
“Sarah went out to Tenerife over Christmas and New Year with a friend and decided she wanted to stay, live and work out there so did not return back home to the UK.
“The last contact she had with anyone was over a week ago on the 10th January 2018 via Facebook messenger and in that message she said she wanted to come home but we have not heard anything since.
“We also know she attended the emergency room in Tenerife on the same date but was not admitted.
“We are now extremely concerned for her safety and welfare because, to our knowledge she has no fixed abode, no money, no job and no phone. She also has a long term battle with depression.
“Sarah is 31 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5ft 6” with a slim build.
“Please can everyone who sees this post share it? And if you have friends, family or any sort of connection to anyone in Spain, mainly Tenerife, please ask them to share this post so we can try and track her down, we just want to know she is ok and safe.
Below are pictures of Sarah.
“If you have any information or have seen her, please message myself my Dad, Eddie Smith or my Mum, Bev Collins. We are also working closely with the police in the hope we can find her.”
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50