THIS is the moment a tornado hit Andalucia – cutting power and damaging buildings.
Huelva, Espanha pic.twitter.com/7LvI60ubKD
— Iolanda (@aimaigode) March 4, 2018
Making its way through Huelva on Sunday, the phenomenon caused at least one road accident on the A-49 due to flying debris.
Meanwhile residents in the City of Ayamonte had to do without power, as the winds wreaked havoc.
Further damage to buildings, street furniture reported in Ayamonte, Isla Cristina, Lepe and Punta Umbria but no-one is believed to have been injured.
— LexTresAbogados (@lextresabogados) March 4, 2018
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00