THIS winter you will be able to hop on flights from Manchester to Malaga for as little as €35 (£31) one way.
Primera Air is launching low budget flights from the northern city to the Costa del Sol from October 2018.
Operating four times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, this will be the first time Primera Air operates flights from Manchester, after launching departures from London Stansted and Birmingham this month.
Primera Air chief commercial officer, Anastasija Visnakova, said: “Malaga is our strongest destination and with more than 1,000 flights last year it was also our most demanded destination.
“We see that Malaga is also very popular for UK travellers, so we believe our Manchester route will give British travellers improved flight options.”
The low-cost Nordic airline, based in Denmark and Latvia, has been providing flights across Europe for 14 years.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03