AN expat family is appealing for help on social media to find a man who has been missing since Friday in Benalmadena.
Anthony (Tony) Oldham was last seen around 1.30pm at Plaza de España in Arroyo de la Miel, wearing blue denim jeans, a grey hoody and a blue rain jacket.
He has no mobile, money, or I.D. with him.
Fiancé, Karen Lincoln and her daughter, Chloe said: ‘He is not well nor in a good state of mind so please help find him…
‘His family and friends just need to know he is safe and well.’
Anthony’s disappearance has been reported to the police and the family are urging expats on Costa del Sol Facebook groups to inform them if they have any information about his whereabouts.
Anyone with information should message Karen and Chloe Lincoln on Facebook or call 692488407.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03