The twisted suspect was caught in the act after the stable owners in Mallorca noticed injuries and marks on a mare and a foal.
They set up security cameras after the vets noticed marks on the animals’ genitals that were consistent with being mistreated sexually.
Police arrested the man after being made aware of the footage.
He has been released on bail and will be summoned to testify at Inca’s No.2 investigative court.
The owners finally decided to place security cameras in the barn after realising their horses had been abused several times.
The injuries suffered by the two animals were not only due to the sexual acts that the man had with them, but also due to the ‘introduction of objects’.
Police identified the man – a 50-year-old Alcudia local – after a month-long investigation.
He has a family and stable employment, and no history of animal abuse.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18