TRAVELLERS will soon be able to hop over to Saudi Arabia from Malaga.
Saudia Airlines have announced two new routes, to the capital Riyadh and city of Jeddah, which will start in June.
The Jeddah-Malaga route operating Mondays and Thursdays, from June 11 until September 10, will take six hours and 35 minutes.
And the Riyadh to Malaga flight, taking six hours and 40 minutes, will fly Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting June 9 until September 8.
Saudia Airlines, created in 1945, carries more than 30 million passengers annually.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00