A MASSIVE group of 95 speakers will come together for the Smart Island World Congress in Calvia on April 23.
They will talk about a huge range of issues including tackling tourism challenges for small islands, as well as climate change and technological innovation.
The two-day event, now in its second year, brings together representatives from islands around the world.
A variety of local issues to be tackled include the big price increases of cars in the Balearics, as well as a shortage of out-of-season fruits and vegetables.
The increased prices in shops like IKEA and Media Markt and the fact that Amazon almost never delivers within two days will also be debated.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15