AN 18-YEAR-OLD student has died after colliding car while riding his motorbike in Malaga.
The student collided with a Renault Clio, driven by a 20-year-old female tourist in Pedregalejo.
The event took place at 3.45pm today, with the young man believed to have died immediately upon impact when he crashed into the left hand side of the car.
Emergency services could do nothing to save the Cordoba-born student, who was studying business and was on his way to meet his father at his company.
The tourist survived and gave 0.0 on an alcohol test and was shown to have no drugs in her system.
Neither parties were believed to be speeding but police will investigate.
The accident came after another crash in the Cerrado de Calderón tunnel at 3.15pm.
A fruit truck and three other cars had caused a pile up which left a 65-year-old woman with injuries.
She is recovering in Carlos Haya Hospital.
- ‘Paedo’ football coach facing 100 YEARS behind bars for allegedly abusing 25 children in British expat hotspot near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 16:12
- WATCH: Russian-backed ‘Mansions of Banus’ development part of €200 million portfolio penned for Marbella and Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 15:20
- British man dies after falling off pedalo in Spain despite green flags indicating sea was safe - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:33
- UNEARTHED: First Roman olive oil press EVER on Spain’s Costa del Sol as huge archaeology park planned - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:17
- British sex pest arrested in Marbella for harassing young woman with barrage of sexually explicit messages - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:54
- Boy, 8, dies in Spain after choking on hot dog during San Juan celebrations - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:30
- WATCH: Expat gives hilarious guide for boozy Brits heading to Marbella (WARNING: Not for the easily offended) - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:02
- SHAMEFUL: ‘Racist’ effigy mocking migrants shocks expats and locals ahead of San Juan celebrations on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 10:42
- OPINION: The Junta de Andalucia’s budgets which benefit residents are a welcome sight after decades of corruption - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 11:44
- Report warns 20% of Spain’s olive farms could disappear within a decade - 22 Jun, 2019 @ 15:05