The travel booking site is offering the bargain to anyone who downloads the Expedia app where they will be sharing the coupons that you can claim.
Bargain hunters will have to download the app – available on Android and iTunes – and be ready at 9am TOMORROW (April 20), when the sale kicks off.
The company is also launching a a four-day extravaganza of offers both within the app and on the website for its Semi-Annual Sale .
There will be a huge range of deals on hotels, car rentals, cruises and activities, as well as flight and hotel packages.
These will include up to 50% off hotel bookings on the website , £750 off £1000 package holidays and £50 off £200 standalone hotel coupons.
The travel dates included range from Friday 20th April through to Friday 31st August 2018.
The sale ends on April 23.
John Morrey, SVP Brand Expedia said: “Summer is one of the busiest travel periods, both domestic and international, and prices tend to go up as we get closer to that peak time.
“Getting an early start on planning and booking can make a huge difference in terms of savings and availability for your perfect trip.
“To sweeten the deal, we’ve sourced exclusive deals and rates travellers usually have to wait until Black Friday to find.”
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20
- Endangered rhino, lion, hippo and tigers part of more than 200 species found at illegal taxidermist in Spain - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26