The travel booking site is offering the bargain to anyone who downloads the Expedia app where they will be sharing the coupons that you can claim.
Bargain hunters will have to download the app – available on Android and iTunes – and be ready at 9am TOMORROW (April 20), when the sale kicks off.
The company is also launching a a four-day extravaganza of offers both within the app and on the website for its Semi-Annual Sale .
There will be a huge range of deals on hotels, car rentals, cruises and activities, as well as flight and hotel packages.
These will include up to 50% off hotel bookings on the website , £750 off £1000 package holidays and £50 off £200 standalone hotel coupons.
The travel dates included range from Friday 20th April through to Friday 31st August 2018.
The sale ends on April 23.
John Morrey, SVP Brand Expedia said: “Summer is one of the busiest travel periods, both domestic and international, and prices tend to go up as we get closer to that peak time.
“Getting an early start on planning and booking can make a huge difference in terms of savings and availability for your perfect trip.
“To sweeten the deal, we’ve sourced exclusive deals and rates travellers usually have to wait until Black Friday to find.”
- Expats rally around British pensioner made homeless on Spain’s Costa del Sol as alleged ‘squatter tenants’ speak out - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 20:32
- British expats and locals FUMING as celebrity chef Dani Garcia’s chiringuito gets go ahead on protected land in southern Spain - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:16
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09