UPDATE: Gemma has reportedly made contact with loved ones
AN appeal has been launched for a missing British expat who has not been seen since Tuesday.
A poster shared on social media claims Gemma Louise Jones was last seen in El Rincon, Arboleas, at around 10.30am three days ago.
A friend told the Olive Press: “I just know it’s really out of character.
“She is well known and liked in the area, offering gardening and odd job services, she previously lived in the Malaga, El Chorro area.
“She lives with housemates but no one has had any contact or seen her since Tuesday.”
Her blue car (pictured) is also missing.
Anyone with information has been urged to call 00447754992491 or 609 508 671.
Alternatively contact Arboleas police on 609 456 679.
More to follow…
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27