UPDATE: Gemma has reportedly made contact with loved ones
AN appeal has been launched for a missing British expat who has not been seen since Tuesday.
A poster shared on social media claims Gemma Louise Jones was last seen in El Rincon, Arboleas, at around 10.30am three days ago.
A friend told the Olive Press: “I just know it’s really out of character.
“She is well known and liked in the area, offering gardening and odd job services, she previously lived in the Malaga, El Chorro area.
“She lives with housemates but no one has had any contact or seen her since Tuesday.”
Her blue car (pictured) is also missing.
Anyone with information has been urged to call 00447754992491 or 609 508 671.
Alternatively contact Arboleas police on 609 456 679.
More to follow…
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27