SHE is the hot new fashion columnist for the Sunday Times… and recently won smash TV show I’m a Celebrity…Get me out of here!
So, Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo was a very welcome addition for the launch of Mallorca’s hottest new club.
Queen of the Jungle, Toffolo – who is also now a presenter on ITV’s This Morning and stars in Made in Chelsea – was spotted with friends at the opening party at Paradigm, in Portals.
The Londoner, 23, joined Made in Chelsea pals Harry Barron and Melissa Tattam at the party, which as also attended by various TOWIE stars (see sidebar).
Toffolo has become famous in the UK after being seen stepping out with foreign secretary Boris Johnson’s father Stanley.
She set tongues wagging when she was snapped on his arm at the Conservative Party annual Black and White ball, in February.
She had met Stanley, an author and politician, on the hit jungle show and has since stayed in touch.
During the jungle show, Toff coyly admitted she had always had a soft spot for older politicians.
“I have always said I do have a thing for older politicians before I came in here… and can confirm that is still standing!” she insisted.
Her close friendship with Johnson – and fellow Tories Jacob Rees-Mogg and Ben Bradley – also led to rumours that she was campaigning for the Tory party, giving it a new youthful appeal.
During her trip to the island, Toff was also spotted at upmarket beach club Puro Beach in Can Pastilla, where she posed while sipping cocktails with friend Polly-Anna Monckton.
The blonde beauty is a familiar sight around the Balearics, spending last summer in Ibiza filming her reality show.
She frequently pops over to Mallorca as her aunt Sally and grandpa Bertie live in Portals.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42