Since going on the market just over a month ago, almost a quarter of the offplan apartments in the Riverside complex have been snapped up.
- You’ll be surrounded by deeply forested mountains with stunning rambling paths.
- A golf paradise with six golf courses is just a seven-minutes drive away.
- Just 500 metres from Benahavis’ famous gourmet restaurant scene and its authentic laid back feel.
- Only 18 km to Marbella and Estepona for something different.
- Only 7 km from the beach.
“They’re perfect to live in all year round but can also make a great investment as rentals,” explains CEO of Propertiespain Scott Marshall. “It’s no secret that there is an incredibly high demand in Benahavis right now.”
The homes are constructed by Quabit, a stock exchange listed company and one of Spain’s most trusted developers.
“We have only the best working on Riverside,” adds Brit Marshall, who launched Properties Spain 10 years ago.
“These are high-spec apartments with open plan kitchens, underfloor heating in bathrooms and huge doubleglazed windows.”
He added that Dragados, the firm building the homes, is one of the most respected in the country.
Aerothermia collects its energy from warm and atmospheric air and has been recognised as a renewable form of energy by the EU.
It means it’s up to 50% cheaper to heat your home as it uses only 25% electricity.
The 75 apartments all come with parking and storage space included in the price and there is a communal pool for residents.
Construction will be completed between the end of 2019 and January 2020. Anyone interested should call 952 85 54 89 or visit www.propertiespain.com
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05